Monday, October 22, 2012

October: National Cookie Month

October is National Cookie Month, so I decided it was only appropriate that Cookie Sundays compile a list of cookies to try in case you get a hankering for some cookies and milk!
Here are my current top ten favorite cookie recipes (they are in no particular order though...my favorite cookie totally depends on the day!):

1. This is one of my most requested cookie recipes.  I love that you can use any sort of filling you want - I prefer Andes mint chips or (coming soon!) mint M&M's!
 

2. These are one of my husband's all time favorites!  They are not just a sugar cookie rolled in cinnamon and sugar!


3. These are such a classic I couldn't not post them.  I love peanut butter cookies!

4.  I know these were just posted, but they have easily made the top ten lest.  They are moist and so "fall-ish" I can't get enough!
 

5. These are classic cookies you can have fun with or actually make look very elegant depending on the frosting job!
 

6. I love adapting and making old recipes even better!  The cookies that started this whole blog got a makeover.  I still use the original recipe occasionally but I love the changes too!

7. These were a childhood favorite that are so simple!  I love the deep chocolate flavor and all of the frosting options!

8. Fruit or fruit floavor in any dessert is heavenly!  These orange infused cookies are no exception!

9. The caramel surprise in these tasty chocolate cookies is perfect and a fun way to use up some of the fun size candy bars after trick-or-treating!

10. These cookies are fresh and summery - a great pick me up if the doldroms of the changing seasons gets you down!

1 comment:

  1. I love Andes mints and can't wait to try this recipe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails