Monday, March 25, 2013

Peanut Butter Frosting

Sometimes life happens and things like my recipe blog fall on the wayside.  I apologize to anyone looking for tasty recipes the last couple of weeks, but I am back now!

Chocolate and peanut butter are an absolutely divine combination and this frosting on a tasty batch of brownies was no exception.  The frosting was light and had just the right amount of peanut butter-y taste.

I paired it with my all time favorite brownie recipe and could not have been more pleased!

6 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
3/4 C creamy peanut butter
1 C powdered sugar
pinch of salt

cooled brownies


Beat the butter and peanut butter for about 2 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer.
Add the powdered sugar and salt and whip with the mixer until it is light and smooth (takes about 2-4 minutes).
Frost brownies.

*This recipe is from annies-eats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails