Friday, April 12, 2013

My Favorite Smoothie


This is my favorite smoothie...aka what I have with breakfast EVERY morning.  It is "green" without actually being green!
Take creative liberty with this smoothie.  Mine is slightly different each morning - I never measure ingredients for this.  To give you a starting point I have included some rough measurements, but adapt it to your taste.

2 C spinach and or kale
1/2-1 C orange juice
1 banana
1/2-1 C mixed frozen berries (mine includes blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)

Blend the spinach/kale and orange juice until smooth.
Add banana and berries and blend until smooth.
The orange juice and berries really change your consistency so change your ratios depending on whether you want a runny or a thick smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails