Monday, April 5, 2010

Honey Orange Salmon

I picked up this recipe from Taste of Home.  Salmon is my favorite kind of fish and I love trying different recipes.

1/3 C soy sauce
1/4 C orange juice
1/4 C honey
2 sliced green onions
1 TBSP olive oil
1 TBSP apple juice
1 TBSP minced fresh ginger root
1 salmon fillet (1 lb.)

Mix the first seven ingredients to make a marinade.  Put salmon and marinade in a plastic bag and refrigerate for about an hour (we thought it was slightly too fishy, so next time I would try to marinate it a little longer).
Preheat the oven to 350.  Coat an 8x8 glass pan with foil and then cooking spray.
Discard marinade and place salmon in pan.
Bake for 30-40 minutes.

I served this with some seasoned rice.  To two cups of rice, I added a couple teaspoons of soy sauce, honey, a pinch or two of ginger, and a sliced green onion.  I added some pineapple on the side.  Green beans would probably also be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails