Thursday, May 15, 2014

Homemade Fajita Seasoning

 


Another homemade seasoning on the menu!  This fajita seasoning did not disappoint.  It was so much tastier than any store bought fajita mix I have ever used.
I love having homemade seasonings in my pantry.  They taste better and are so much better for you.  I just store mine in glass canning jars or extra glass jars I have saved and sanitized from other foods.  I added this fajita mix to my homemade collection including homemade taco seasoning and homemade pumpkin pie spice.


2 TBSP corn starch
4 tsp chili powder
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar or container and store at room temperature.
Use for any fajita dish!

This recipe is adapted from simplyscratch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails