Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu

I have so many yummy recipes to share, but the basketball season started and my girls have had me preoccupied the last couple of weeks - thank goodness for Thanksgiving break this week!
This year's Thanksgiving menu will include some new, unposted recipes that will be added over the next couple of weeks.  I hope our plans offer those of you who have not had your meal planned out for months (not that I have or anything like that...) tasty suggestions!

Appetizers:
- Jalepeno Poppers
- Spinach Artichoke dip
- Pita Chips
- Veggie platter

Main Meal:
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Homemade Stuffing
- Freezer Rolls
- Mashed Potatoes
- Spinach Apple Craisin Salad
- Fruit Salad
- Green Bean Casserole

Desserts:
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie with homemade crust
- Cream Cheese Oreo Truffles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails