Sunday, February 14, 2010

White Chocolate-Cran Cookies

This is my first Valentine's Day post.  I wanted to do something other than your typical heart shaped sugar cookies for the day of love, so I came up with this!  A cookie that is still red and white!  I used the oatmeal chocolate chip recipe I had and changed the "mix-ins" a bit.

1 C butter
1 C brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 C oats
White chocolate chips
Craisins

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine the butter and sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Add oats.
Put in as many white chocolate chips and craisins as you want!  I did about 1/2 C of each.
Bake for about 9 minutes or until the bottom turns golden brown.

The craisins are great...they give the cookies a little kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails